Rabu, 30 April 2014

3 Most Common Causes of HIV



HIV Causes




HIV is primarily a sexually transmitted disease but can be contracted in three ways.  All require the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen, blood, breast milk, or vaginal secretion.

Sexual Transmission

The majority of HIV cases are acquired through unprotected sexual encounters.  The sexual secretion of an infected person can come into contact with the genital, oral, or rectal mucous membrane of another and affect the uninfected partner.  Both heterosexual and homosexual encounters can cause infection, with higher risk to the receptive partner.Anal intercourse has a higher risk of transmitting HIV than vaginal intercourse.

Blood Products

The most common cases of blood transmission of the disease occur primarily amongst intravenous drug users, hemophiliacs, and recipients of blood transfusion.  Sharing or reusing syringes contaminated with infected blood poses a great risk for contracting the virus.  Receiving tattoos with infected needles can also expose participants to the virus.  In regions with substandard medical hygiene, the risk of acquiring HIV through blood is much higher than in more sterile medical environments.

Perinatal Transmission

The transmission of the disease from mother to child can happen at any point during the childbearing process.  It can occur to the fetus in-utero, through an exchange of bodily fluids through the umbilical chord.  It can also occur during childbirth, through the exchange of bodily fluids.  This can be largely avoided through birth by caesarean section, so fluids are kept separate.  Lastly, transmission can occur during breast-feeding as the child consumes the infected mother’s breast milk. 

2 komentar:

  1. I was happy to read this article after searching at google , after reading I have written a piece of article about :apple cider vinegar fruit flies Thank you for the article and helping me.

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    BalasHapus